Peter is an Educator, Researcher, and Entrepreneur.
He got this Ph.D. in Engineering from the University of Missouri – Columbia. He had working experience in an engineering software company and later worked as a Faculty member at Prairie View A&M University. His research had been funded by the American National Science Foundation (NSF). He has been working as an entrepreneur and online educator since 2017.
Peter likes hanging out with family and friends, traveling and exploring novel technology and science, such as 3D Printing, Artificial Intelligence, and Digital solutions.
He has a great passion for kids’ learning and education, including but not limited to, creative problem-solving skills and computational thinking.
- Founder and Director, Kids Coding Fun, Southlake, USA (2018 – Now)
- Founder, Affimerce Ditial Solutions, USA (2017 – Now)
- Assistant Professor, Prairie View A&M University, Prairie View, TX (2013 – 2016)
- Engineer, Ricardo plc, Burr Ridge, IL (2013)
- Ph.D., University of Missouri-Columbia, USA (2013)
- Members of American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), since 2011~2016
- Members of the Society of Rheology (SOR), 2015~2016
- Members of American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE), 2015~10`6
- Reviewer for the ASEE Annual Conference & Exposition (2015)
- Reviewer for the ASME International Mechanical Engineering Congress & Exposition conference (IMECE 2011, 2012)
- Reviewer for the ASME International Design Engineering Technical Conference (IDETC 2012)
- Reviewer for the ASME Fluids Engineering Division Summer Meeting (FEDSM 2012)
- Reviewer for the Journal Computer-Aided Design, Special Issue on “Point-Based Computational Techniques” (2008)